The Meteor would be more awesome with this feature...

Swim Tracking

As a triathlete the bike and run functions are great but what about swim tracking. It could be as simple as counting strokes in a 25 or 50 meter pool. Garmin (and I think others) have a watch that can do this but it is difficult to find a watch that does all three sports.

113 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CHRISTOPHER PITTSCHRISTOPHER PITTS shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • UTisTheLawUTisTheLaw commented  · 

Any update on this? With over 150 votes between the two swim suggestions, I think this needs some love.

• MatzeMatze commented  · 

counting "laps" I would love to have

• UTisTheLawUTisTheLaw commented  · 

One of the biggest draws of the Kreyos for me is the multisport capability. I compete in triathlons, and I would really like some sort of swim tracking that takes advantage of the acceleromoters, gyro, etc. This would really help the Kreyos set apart from some of the existing fitness watches, aside from the phone related capabilities.

• Charissa PachecoCharissa Pacheco commented  · 

I'm hoping for a swim tracker that will work for both pools and open water swims. I've been having a hard time finding something that will do both (short of a $400 Garmin that a LOT of people are complaining about, saying it doesn't work well.)

• Sue R.Sue R. commented  · 

Glad to see other folks would like to have swim tracking added. This is an awesome idea!!!!! Not many watches do it that are in an affordable price range. Please consider this for a feature to add. So many ppl would use this and not 'guess' on how far they have swum in a pool without losing count of laps.

• TomTom commented  · 

I agree! Many apps/devices track running, walking and cycling. A simple swimming tracker would cover all bases. Something simple that can count strokes per lap, 25/50m laps completed and lap times would be a great start. Go on... you know you want to. ;-) Thanks guys for developing such a great product!

• JohnJohn commented  · 

Apart from counting strokes, it should have a repeated count down from 0-10 minutes with */- 0.01 second adjustment. One beep sound is at the end of each count. The other mode is 10-300 steps per minute with adjustment */- 1 step. Each beep is for every step.

Feedback and Knowledge Base